Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yes We Can Be Just Like Cesar Chavez


Thanks to Boyd White for alerting me to this.

From Bamie's I love Chavez page

                NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the

United States of America, by virtue of the authority
vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the
United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2010, as
Cesar Chavez Day. I call upon all Americans to observe

this day with appropriate service, community, and
education programs to honor Cesar Chavez's enduring
legacy.



I'd like to know what in the Constitution grants him the authority to
declare a day a holiday. (Aside from the fact we're all asked to salute a
commie recruited by Saul Alinsky and educate each other with pure
insanity.) Usually our Congress nitwits waste taxpayer money trying to
pass crap like this and that's bad enough. But WTF?



Calling all Brownshirts.

Fuck you, Obama. You can kiss my American ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content spammers take a hike.